White chocolate fudge!
So from the Oreo balls- I had cream cheese left over and white chocolate chips left over as well as pecan pieces. I wanted to make another fancy candy and I found a recipe for fudge. I changed it a little and it is so delicious (I can eat so many pieces and I usually bake or cook and barely eat any of it/ give it away).
1 package of cream cheese
12 oz of Nestle‘s white chocolate chips
2 packets of SPLENDA/ Sweet and Low
Pam (to grease a baking dish/ cupcake tray)
This seriously is so delicious- tangy and sweet but not too sweet!!
1. Leave the cream cheese out to soften
2. Melt the white chocolate chips (I did it at 20% power in the microwave)
3. Add the splenda packets
5. Add pecans
6. Pour mixture (like half an inch) into greased baking dish or cupcake tray
7. Put extra pecan pieces on top
8. Refrigerate- then when solid- cut and serve! Remember to refrigerate before serving otherwise it will melt!
Thanks for reading– this is the first dessert that I want more and more of and I’m not a sweets person! I just like baking and making candy 🙂